Gluten-Free Sausage BallsPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
Servings: 20 people
- 1 lb Gluten-Free ground sausage
- 1 bag Dempsey Bakery Cheese Bite Mix
- 4 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees F.
- Grease a baking sheet with shortening.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix well with your fingers or in stand mixer. The mixture will be crumbly.
- Form into 1” inch balls by squeezing the mixture and rolling it between the palms of your hands.
- Place the balls on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. (To prevent sticking, move the balls with a spatula halfway through cooking.)
- Remove from oven and place balls on a paper towel to absorb grease then serve.