Gluten Free Pizza Monkey BreadPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
Servings: 6 people
- 1 pan Dempsey Bakery White Dinner Rolls frozen
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup parmasean cheese grated
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 4 oz gluten free pepperoni chopped
- 8 oz gluten free pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove rolls from foil pan and put on a cutting board. Let thaw for 5-10 minutes.
- Grease foil pan and place an empty ramekin in the center of the pan. Set aside.
- Combine butter, parmesean cheese, and oregano in a mixing bowl.
- In skillet, saute pepperoni and garlic for 3-5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add perpperoni and garlic to butter and cheese mixture. Mix until combined.
- Cut rolls into 6-8 pieces each.
- Toss dinner rolls in butter mixture until coated.
- Place dinner roll pieces around ramekin in pan. Spread out evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Fill ramekin with pizza sauce. Enjoy.