Lemonade Shortbread CookiesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
Servings: 36 Cookies
- 1 pkg Paula's Shortbread Cookie Mix
- ½ cup butter (1 stick) softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 6 oz frozen lemonade concentrate
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add butter and eggs to mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
- Add mix and baking soda to butter mixture. Mix until combined.
- Gradually add lemonade while mixing to cookie mix. Reserve 1/4 cup of lemonade glaze.
- Using a spoon or scoop, place dough on to cookie sheet about 1" apart.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
- While still warm glaze the cookie with the remaining lemonade. (Remaining lemonade can also be mixed with powdered sugar for an iced glaze.