Gluten Free Pumpkin CornbreadPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
Servings: 9 people
- 1 bag Dempsey Bakery Paula's Cornbread Mix
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened pure pumpkin puree
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar packed
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 tbsp molassas
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
- Grease 8x8 baking pan.
- Combine cornbread mix and spice in a large mixing bowl. Set aside
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs lightly with whisk.
- Add pumpkin, brown sugar, oil, and molassas to egg mixture. Combine with whisk.
- In the large bowl, make a well in the dry ingredients.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the well. Stir until just blended.
- Pour batter into greased baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the cornbread is browned and the surface has a slightly springy feel. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and cut in squares to serve. Enjoy.