Meatball Sub Bubble-Up BakePrint Recipe
Servings: 8 people
- 1 pkg Dempsey Bakery Biscuits Ready to Bake
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup Onion Diced
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 24 oz Pasta Sauce Gluten Free
- 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 2 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Saute onion in olive oil until translucent.
- Combine onion and ground beef and form into 1 ½ inch meatball. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Bake biscuits according to directions. Allow to cool. Tear into 1 inch pieces.
- Add biscuit pieces and pasta sauce into a medium sized baking dish and combine to coat.
- Put baked meatballs on tops of biscuits in baking dish. Sprikle with cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes, covered loosely with foil.
- Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with parsley flakes. Serve. Enjoy.