Gluten Free Ice Box Shortbread CookiesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
Servings: 48 cookies
- 1 pkg Dempsey Bakery Paula's Shortbread Cookie Mix
- ½ cup butter (2 sticks) softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup pecan or walnut pieces optional
- In mixer add butter eggs, and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Add 1/3 of the flour mix at a time. Mix until combined, 3-5 minutes.
- Divide dough in half.
- Roll each half of dough into a log. Wrap in waxed or parchment paper. Freeze
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice frozen dough into 1/4-1/2 inch slices. Place on parchment covered cookie sheet 1-2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12- 15 minutes until edges are golden brown. Enjoy.