Gluten Free Monkey BreadPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
Servings: 6 people
- 1 pkg Dempsey Bakery White Dinner Rolls frozen
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove frozen rolls from foil pan and put on cutting board. Let rolls partially thaw for 5-10 minutes.
- Grease foil pan and set aside.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and raisins in a zip lock bag.
- Cut rolls into 5-6 pieces while still partially frozen. (Rolls are too sticky if completely thawed.)
- Place rolls in bag with cinnamon sugar and shake to coat.
- Put coated rolls into foil pan. Spread out evenly.
- Combine melted butter and brown sugar. Pour mixture over rolls.
- Bake rolls for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes and flip over onto serving dish. Enjoy.